Do you stress about bringing your pet to the vet? Does the thought of having to give meds at home make you pull your fur out? Do you wish your puppy had more socialization during the day? Want your evening walks to go smoother?
We now offer a "puppy daycare" to help answer all of those questions - and MORE! Our Certified Veterinary Technicians are going to use positive reinforcement training with your puppy all day to help make both your lives easier.
Who: All Tomah Vet puppy patients under 6 months of age are welcome to schedule a session
When: During our normal business hours during the week (not including Saturdays)
Cost: $25 per session - Ask about package bundles including FREE sessions!
Our curriculum includes:
- Health and handling for your puppy - Makes the veterinary experience less scary later in life!
- Wheels and equipment - Get puppy used to the different surfaces at the clinic, and make giving that monthly preventative an enjoyable task!
- Sounds - Work on making louder noises just background noise. Imagine vacuuming at home or celebrating loud holidays with little to no response from your puppy!
- Grooming - Let us help you make bath time an enjoyable time for all!
- Socialization - Play time with other puppies and staff will help make meeting new friends easier for life!
- Problem solving - We will work on house soiling, chewing, barking, jumping, and leash manners!
All visits will have a "report card" from the day to go home with, and include tips and tricks to try at home to continue what was learned during their stay.
Call us today to schedule the fun!